Your support starts the moment you request more information. In the coming days, your admission advisor will connect with you via phone and email. As your first point of contact, this advisor will answer any questions you have about the program and talk you through the application process.
Once classes begin, you will meet your success advisor. Throughout the program, this advisor will ensure that you have the support and resources you need to be successful.
Support is personalized to your needs and may include:
- Learning about your goals to advise if Spalding is a good fit
- Assisting during your initial orientation
- Helping you get set-up in the weeks leading up to classes
- Monitoring your academic progress
- Checking in to discuss your needs
- Connecting you with resources, like financial aid or IT
In addition to your advisors, Spalding faculty and staff will support your growth academically through assignments, discussions and your capstone research project.